Buying or selling real estate is usually the largest financial transaction most people are involved with in their lifetime. The laws governing the sale of real estate or land transactions can be confusing and complicated. David J. Franks has 24 Years’ experience managing the ever changing laws and regulations
– real estate or land owners have legal obligations that must be handled properly and a timely manner, failure to do so can result in time consuming litigation and financial ruin. We keep you on track to assure you do not experience the potential hazards of selling your property.
– Purchasing a Home or Land involve more than just negotiating a price. The law requires Real Estate transactions to be handled through a written contract, there are other various obligations that are imposed by law. We can help streamline the process and show you what to look for during the process of your purchase, ultimately saving you hundreds, even thousands of dollars.
“For Sale By Owner”
– also known as “FSBO” Transactions need to have an experienced attorney to make sure, the contracts are filed properly & a timely manner according to all State and tax laws. Inspections must be done and completed before lenders will approve a mortgage loan
David J. Franks has over 24 years’ experience, helping “Buyers”, “Sellers”, “Mortgage Lenders” and “Realtors” Buy and sell Real Estate. We Specialize in Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Farm Land Acquisitions, and all types of Real Estate Zoning.
When You need to make a large financial transaction like Buying or Selling Real Estate, Trust the Experience of: David J. Franks…
Call Today! 563-362-3288 Ext. 1
- Community associations
- Condominiums (new & conversions)
- Construction loan closings
- Consumer loan closings
- Contract drafting & review
- Home sales
- Land acquisition & development
- Loan closings
- Private equity single family rental investments
- Regulatory compliance
- Relocation services
- Residential development
- Subdivisions, townhomes & mixed-use developments
- Title examinations
- Title agency — the issuance of title insurance